Why ISO 13009?
Beaches are affected by different uses and how to make an essay look longer on pages needs and are subjected to considerable seasonal touristic pressure. Thus, their management is particularly complex as it necessarily requires simultaneous attention to different aspects.
Beach operators, by choosing to certify beach operation according to the international standard ISO 13009, demonstrate sustainable beach operation to tourists and residents and compliance with certain quality requirements of the service and structures.
Benefits of ISO 13009
A number of benefits can be obtained thanks to bully tools broadfork the implementation of this Standard for beach operators and the local community, where tourism represents one of the main economic activities:
- better level of tourism service and user satisfaction
- regulatory compliance
- maintenance of infrastructures at a high level of efficiency
- management of environmental, social and economic risks
- prevention of accidents and emergency management
- less environmental impact
- local community confidence
- continuous improvement
- contribution to growing public sustainability awareness
- improved economic and social fabric of the seaside resorts in general
- economic growth of the region
Why Choose Transpacific Certifications Limited for ISO 13009 Certification?
- Transpacific Certifications Limited offers certification/registration services for Beach operations, as per ISO 13009, besides offering a range of other services like certification of Quality Management Systems as per ISO 9001, Environmental Management Systems as per ISO 14001, Food Safety Management Systems (including HACCP) as per ISO 22000, Information Security Management Systems as per ISO 27001, Occupational Health & Safety as per OHSAS 18001 etc.
- TCL completes its offer of certification services aimed at beach operation through a certification scheme which not only guarantees environmental protection but also safety and service quality. TCL can act as valid certification partner to any public or private organisation which provides a service connected with beaches and which wants to better meet the needs of users and residents, also guaranteeing environmental protection, for balanced touristic-economic enhancement of beaches.
- TCL is a fast growing certification body possessing highly skilled and experienced human resources dedicated to provide quality services to our clients for achieving excellence in business. Our clients, numbering more than 10,000 bear a testimony to this.
- TCL has the distinction of being one of the few organizations accredited by JAS-ANZ for all scopes of QMS, EMS, OHSAS, ISMS and FSMS in India, which means we can handle work of all categories and diverse industry types.
- TCL is also accredited with National Accreditation Board for Certification Bodies (NABCB) for Quality Management Systems, ISO 9001.
- TCL is one of the very few certification bodies in India permitted to use logo of IAF Logo (International Accreditation Forum Inc., World Association for Conformity Assessment) on the certificate as per agreement signed with them through AB.
- TCL has a global presence. We have offices in various countries like Bulgaria, Egypt, Korea, Turkey, UK, US etc.
ISO 13009 Registration Process : Our Methodology
At Transpacific Certifications Limited our methodology for ISO 13009 registration/certification consists of the following steps:
- Signing of Contract
- Pre-audit (optional) to identify gap analysis of your current position against the standard
- Stage I Audit – Documentation Review
- Stage II Audit – Initial Certification Audit
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance Audits to ensure maintenance of system and continual improvement
- Re-certification through full audit after 3 years for continual assessment
For any type of query, please click here.