Energy Management System ISO 50001
Effective energy management system isn’t just good for business; it is also becoming a requirement. Energy efficiency has been a hot topic for the last few years. With effective energy management principles it is possible to reduce both costs and harmful greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. Hence an energy management system provides your organization with competitive advantages.
Energy management is the key to saving energy in your organization. Much of the importance of energy saving stems from the global need to save energy – this global need affects energy prices, emissions targets, and legislation, all of which lead to several compelling reasons why you should save energy at your organization specifically. And when you reduce the amount of energy you use, you will cut your energy bills and be able to get more from less.
Additionally, you greek tragic hero examples will establish a reputation as an organization with good environmental credentials – making your offering much more attractive to customers, suppliers, investors and other organizations who you want to do business with.
ISO 50001 helps you to manage the risks surrounding your future energy supply. And it provides a structured approach towards measuring and monitoring how much energy you use allowing you to identify hotspots, create objectives and make informed decisions. The standard outlines ways to reduce energy consumption by making changes to the way you operate – from the technical to behavioral – to improve overall performance.
This standard outlines the best way to achieve energy efficiency, whatever the nature of your business, and will help you meet your pecan picker upper roller environmental and carbon reduction targets as part of improved energy performance. It shows you how to take a structured approach towards measuring and monitoring how much energy you use – helping you to get more from less.
Benefits of EnMS
- Leads to energy savings: reduces costs and benefits the environment
- Organisations can ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Raises energy management as a key business issue
- Drives greater productivity by identifying suitable technical solutions
- Easy to integrate with other management systems
- Helps to comply with energy efficiency targets and/or the requirements of GHG emission reduction legislation
Who is ISO 50001 applicable to?
Organisations of all types and sizes can benefit from energy and cost efficiency through the implementation of this standard, as certification to this standard defines an organisations commitment to continual improvement in energy management.
Why Choose Transpacific Certifications Limited for EnMS Certification?
- Transpacific Certifications Limited offers certification/registration services for Energy Management System, as per ISO 50001, besides offering a range of other services like certification of Quality Management Systems as per ISO 9001, Environmental Management Systems as per ISO 14001, Food Safety Management Systems (including HACCP) as per ISO 22000, Information Security Management Systems as per ISO 27001, Occupational Health & Safety as per OHSAS 18001 etc.
- TCL is a fast growing certification body possessing highly skilled and experienced human resources dedicated to provide quality services to our clients for achieving excellence in business. Our clients, numbering more than 10,000 bear a testimony to this.
- TCL has the distinction of being one of the few organizations accredited by JAS-ANZ for all scopes of QMS, EMS, OHSAS, ISMS and FSMS in India, which means we can handle work of all categories and diverse industry types.
- TCL is also accredited with National Accreditation Board for Certification Bodies (NABCB) for Quality Management Systems, ISO 9001.
- TCL is one of the very few certification bodies in India permitted to use logo of IAF Logo (International Accreditation Forum Inc., World Association for Conformity Assessment) on the certificate as per agreement signed with them through AB.
- TCL has a global presence. We have offices in various countries like Bulgaria, Egypt, Korea, Turkey, UK etc.
ISO 50001 Registration Process : Our Methodology
At Transpacific Certifications Limited our methodology for ISO 50001 registration/certification consists of the following steps:
- Signing of Contract
- Pre-audit (optional) to identify gap analysis of your current position against the standard
- Stage I Audit – Documentation Review
- Stage II Audit – Initial Certification Audit
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance Audits to ensure maintenance of system and continual improvement
- Re-certification through full audit after 3 years for continual assessment
For any type of query, please click here.