Why Information Technology Service Management System
The world is becoming faster day by day in globalized economic market and everyone depends on IT infrastructure technology to make their services competitive & timely delivered to the customers.
Companies in today’s global economy, no matter their size or industry, depend more and more on technology to promote and deliver their products and services to the market. This is challenged further by the fast-paced changes in technology. Whether you are an IT outsourcing firm, or a company depending on IT for its back-end and front-end processes, continuously improving the quality of your Information Technology Service Management System and improving their quality of services is essential.
An upgraded version of BS 15000, the ISO 20000-1 is the first global standard that specifically targets the IT Service Management with an integrated set of management processes for effective delivery of services. ISO 20000-1 is based on the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) framework. The standard defines the requirements for an organization to deliver services of an acceptable quality.
The standard adopts a process approach for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining, and improving an organization’s IT service management system. It is designed to shape consistency into the management of IT services and infrastructure, either internal or outsourced, benefiting employees and clients.
Benefits of ISO 20000-1
- Improve and streamline IT processes, boost effectiveness.
- Cost reduction through increased productivity.
- Ensures a controlled, consistent high-quality delivery of services internally and externally for extended networks and end-customers.
- Demonstrate a company’s commitment to upholding a reliable IT service and infrastructure.
- Enhance employee satisfaction and productivity performance thus less cost of process.
- Better alignment between business objectives and IT.
- Leveraging a proven set of best practices.
For whom is ISO 20000-1 applicable?
ISO 20000-1 is applicable to all Information technology service providers (internal or external Scope) and organization depending on information technology suppliers to carry out its business activities, or simply wishes to improve Information Technology Service Management System.
Why Choose Transpacific Certifications Limited for ISO 20000-1 Certification?
- Transpacific Certifications Limited offers certification/registration services for ISO 20000-1 Information Technology Service Management Systems, besides offering a range of other services like certification of Quality Management Systems as per ISO 9001, Environmental Management Systems as per ISO 14001, Food Safety Management Systems (including HACCP) as per ISO 22000, Information Security Management Systems as per ISO 27001, Occupational Health & Safety as per OHSAS 18001 etc.
- TCL is a fast growing certification body possessing highly skilled and experienced human resources dedicated to provide quality services to our clients for achieving excellence in business. Our clients, numbering more than 10,000 bear a testimony to this.
- TCL has the distinction of being one of the few organizations accredited by JAS-ANZ for all scopes of QMS, EMS, OHSAS, ISMS, itSMS and FSMS in India, which means we can handle work of all categories and diverse industry types.
- TCL is also accredited with National Accreditation Board for Certification Bodies (NABCB) for Quality Management Systems, ISO 9001.
- TCL is one of the very few certification bodies in India permitted to use logo of IAF Logo (International Accreditation Forum Inc., World Association for Conformity Assessment) on the certificate as per agreement signed with them through AB.
- TCL has a global presence. We have offices in various countries like Bulgaria, Egypt, Korea, Turkey, UK etc.
ISO 20000-1 Registration Process : Our Methodology
At Transpacific Certifications Limited our methodology for ISO 20000-1 registration/certification consists of the following steps:
- Signing of Contract
- Pre-audit (optional) to identify gap analysis of your current position against the standard
- Stage I Audit – Documentation Review
- Stage II Audit – Initial Certification Audit
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance Audits to ensure maintenance of system and continual improvement
- Re-certification through full audit after 3 years for continual assessment
For any type of query, please click here.