Pre-Shipment Inspection(PSI) is a systematic inspection of units selected at random from all batches of buyers’ order, and is conducted when production is atleast 80% complete and packed.
Pre-shipment inspection from TCL ensures that the buyers’ ordered products meet quality standards, technical specifications and contractual requirements.
Our global presence offers buyers the convenience of international expertise combined with local service where needed. We have adequate and competent resources in each country to handle all types of pre-shipment inspections. Our PSI services offer independent and professional verification of the quality, quantity, marking, packing and loading of buyers’ shipments to meet quality standards, technical specifications and contractual requirements.
Our pre-shipment inspection services include:
· Documentation review as per buyer requirements
· Dimensional inspection as per buyer’s specifications
· Packing, Labels and marking checks as per buyer’s approvals
· Packing case testing and other checks as per buyer’s requirements.
· Visual inspection
· Verifying the number of packing cases and marking against contractual specifications
· Checking for appropriate handling during loading
· Other checks as per contractual specifications
For more details about pre-shipment inspection services, please email your order/request by clicking here.