Why Road Traffic Safety Management System
Global research has shown that death and serious injury can be considerably reduced by adopting a holistic safe system approach to RTS. This involves a clear focus on Road Traffic Safety Management System results and evidence-based actions supported by the right levels of organization management. And Governments cannot achieve these reductions alone. Organizations of all types and sizes, as well as individual road users, have a role to play.
ISO 39001 outlines the requirements for an Road Traffic Safety Management System. It provides a tool to help organizations reduce, and ultimately eliminate, the incidence and risk of death and serious injury related to road traffic accidents – resulting in more
cost-effective use of the road traffic system. And by identifying Road Traffic Safety Management System best practice this new international standard enables organizations to achieve their desired RTS results.
For whom is ISO 39001 applicable?
ISO 39001 is designed for public and private organizations that interact with the road traffic system. It can also be used by internal and external parties, including certification bodies such as TCL, to assess an organization’s ability to meet the requirements. ISO 39001 is expected to be particularly relevant to organizations with large numbers of vehicles. These include freight and passenger companies as well as those with large fleets of private vehicles like those used by engineers, sales people or supermarket delivery drivers.. It will also be of interest to organizations that manage road networks.
Why Choose Transpacific Certifications Limited for ISO 39001 Certification?
- Transpacific Certifications Limited offers certification/registration services for Road Traffic Safety (RTS) Management System, as per ISO 39001, besides offering a range of other services like certification of Quality Management Systems as per ISO 9001, Environmental Management Systems as per ISO 14001, Food Safety Management Systems (including HACCP) as per ISO 22000, Information Security Management Systems as per ISO 27001, Occupational Health & Safety as per OHSAS 18001 etc.
- TCL is a fast growing certification body possessing highly skilled and experienced human resources dedicated to provide quality services to our clients for achieving excellence in business. Our clients, numbering more than 10,000 bear a testimony to this.
- TCL has the distinction of being one of the few organizations accredited by JAS-ANZ for all scopes of QMS, EMS, OHSAS, ISMS and FSMS in India, which means we can handle work of all categories and diverse industry types.
- TCL is also accredited with National Accreditation Board for Certification Bodies (NABCB) for Quality Management Systems, ISO 9001.
- TCL is one of the very few certification bodies in India permitted to use logo of IAF Logo (International Accreditation Forum Inc., World Association for Conformity Assessment) on the certificate as per agreement signed with them through AB.
- TCL has a global presence. We have offices in various countries like Bulgaria, Egypt, Korea, Turkey, UK etc.
ISO 39001 Registration Process : Our Methodology
At Transpacific Certifications Limited our methodology for ISO 39001 registration/certification consists of the following steps:
- Signing of Contract
- Pre-audit (optional) to identify gap analysis of your current position against the standard
- Stage I Audit – Documentation Review
- Stage II Audit – Initial Certification Audit
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance Audits to ensure maintenance of system and continual improvement
- Re-certification through full audit after 3 years for continual assessment
For any type of query, please click here.