Why Quality Management System?
Successful organizations are driven by Quality Management System. Only quality-oriented organizations can sustain and grow in the fierce competitive scenario prevailing today. Establishment and implementation Quality Management System results in leaner, efficient and effective organizations that are equipped to face challenges and harness opportunities in the global marketplace.
International Standards provide a reference framework, or a common technological language, between suppliers and their customers. It facilitates trade and the transfer of technology. ISO 9001 is an international standard. It is related to quality management systems, applicable to any organization from all types of business sectors and activities.
ISO 9001 is based on eight quality management principles. These principle are essentially aimed at improving performance of an organization. These eight principles are:
- Customer focus.
- Involvement of People.
- Process Approach..
- Systems Approach to Management.
- Continual Improvement.
- Fact based Decision-making.
- Mutually Beneficial Supplier Relationship.
Role of Top Management
ISO 9000 defines Top Management as ” a person or a group of people who direct(s) and control(s) an organization at the highest level.”
ISO 9001 requires that the Top Management shall provide evidence of its commitment to the development and implementation of quality management systems and continually improve its effectiveness. Top Management has to:
- establish and define quality policy, quality objectives.
- ensure availability of resources for implementation of quality management systems.
- ensure that customer requirements are determined and met with the aim of enhancing customer satisfaction.
Top Management responsibilities cannot be delegated.
Quality driven organizations with top management commitment reap the benefits of quality management systems, for the benefit of the organization, customer, and society at large.
Why Choose Transpacific Certifications Limited for QMS Certification?
- Transpacific Certifications Limited offers certification/registration services for Quality Management Systems as per ISO 9001. It offers a range of other services.
- Certification of Environmental Management Systems as per ISO 14001.
- Food Safety Management Systems (including HACCP) as per ISO 22000.
- Information Security Management Systems as per ISO 27001.
- Occupational Health & Safety as per OHSAS 18001.
- TCL is a fast growing certification body. It possesses highly skilled and experienced human resources. They are dedicated to provide quality services to our clients for achieving excellence in business. Our clients, numbering more than 10,000 bear a testimony to this.
- TCL has the distinction of being one of the few organizations accredited by JAS-ANZ for all scopes of QMS, EMS, OHSAS, ISMS and FSMS in India, which means we can handle work of all categories and diverse industry types.
- TCL is also accredited with National Accreditation Board for Certification Bodies (NABCB) for Quality Management Systems, ISO 9001.
- TCL is one of the very few certification bodies in India permitted to use logo of IAF Logo (International Accreditation Forum Inc., World Association for Conformity Assessment) on the certificate as per agreement signed with them through AB.
- TCL has a global presence. We have offices in various countries like Bulgaria, Egypt, Korea, Turkey, UK etc.
ISO 9001 Registration Process : Our Methodology
At Transpacific Certifications Limited our methodology for ISO 9001 registration/certification consists of the following steps:
- Signing of Contract.
- Pre-audit (optional) to identify gap analysis of your current position against the standard.
- Stage I Audit – Documentation Review.
- Stage II Audit – Initial Certification Audit.
- Issuance of Certificate.
- Surveillance Audits to ensure maintenance of system and continual improvement.
- Re-certification through full audit after 3 years for continual assessment.
For any type of query, please click here.